Terms & Conditions
All memberships are
subject to the following membership policy rules:
1. Membership holder is granted access to the following
activities: Squash/Racketball courts, Gym facility, Fitness Classes, showers
and changing rooms,
3. Monthly memberships are non-refundable
4. Annual memberships are refundable within the first 30
days of registration. Refundable amount is Ten-and-a-half months.
5. Junior Annual membership is non-refundable
All gym and class bookings
made through the programs and apps provided by the club are subject to
1. Booking for any available activity can be made up to 5
minutes before the start of the same activity
2. Cancelling an activity can be done up to 12 hours
before the booked activity starts.
3. In case of a no-show, booking owner will be placed on
a “no booking” time period of 7 days, including the day of the no-show.
4. Turn-up option is still available for anyone on the
temporary “no booking” list.
Court Booking Policy
All court bookings are
made through the program provided by the Club and are subject to following
1. All available courts are open for booking up to 5
minutes before the start time
2. Each member can only book a single court in succession
on their own name
3. Each member can only book a single court at the same
time on their own name, unless arranged previously with the Club Manager.
4. Cancelling a court can be done up to 60minutes before
the start of that booking
.a All facilities within the club are subject to our
code of conduct (Members code of conduct) below:
1. Membership holders will behave respectfully within the
2. Membership holders will always leave their area in a
clean and tidy state
3. Report to reception any misuse of equipment or courts
4. Treat everyone respectfully
5. Feedback is always welcome whether negative or
positive, we will respect any and all views shared by a member
.b Junior Members Code of Conduct
2. Junior members only have access to squash &
racketball courts and changing/shower facilities.
3. Junior members cannot access our gym or fitness
classes unless under adult supervision and have prior approval of the Club
4. Junior members are considered children up to and
including the age of 18.
Torquay Squash & Leisure Club reserves the right
to adjust, update and change any part of the Policy when deemed necessary
without prior notice to any of the members.